Parking & Traffic Pattern Changes
Valet Parking - Available Starting Monday, February 8 at 5 a.m.
Valet parking is now available for University Hospital and Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center patients. Valet services are optional and can be accessed at the main entrance of the Medical Center (patient drop-off is still available at the Cancer Center). Greeters and Patient Transportation team members will be available to assist with patient needs.
Hours of operation:
- For University Hospital | Mon.-Fri., 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- For Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center | Mon.-Sat., 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- There is a fee for valet parking of $6 per vehicle.
- At this time, this is a cash-only service.
Parking for Handicapped Patients and Disabled Veterans:
- Valet parking is complimentary for patients who are handicapped and for disabled veterans (identified by license plates and tags).
- Valet service will replace the current assisted parking service for our handicapped and disabled veterans.
- Standard self-park options remain available for all patients and guests of UVA Medical Center.
- Valet parking services at any location are for patients only.
- Remember not to use patient entrances for your own work arrival and departure.
- The traffic pattern around the Medical Center entrance has changed. See below for details.
New Traffic Pattern at Medical Center Entrance
A new traffic pattern has been created to ensure the safety of our patients and visitors and to enhance the flow of traffic. The first two lanes at the Medical Center entrance will be dedicated for patient drop-off, pick-up and valet parking. The outer lane is dedicated for through traffic.