UVA Cancer Center's shared research resources offer state of the art instrumentation, technology, and scientific expertise for the advantage of research members.
In light of a constantly changing scientific landscape, UVA's shared resources are dynamic and reflect the latest in advanced technology to meet the needs of the research community. With input by research members, our shared resources support a broad range of scientific interests and areas of expertise.
- Biorepository and Tissue Research Facility
- Flow Cytometry Facility
- Genetically Engineered Mouse Model Core
- Molecular Assessments and Preclinical Studies Core Facility
- Preclinical Tumor Analysis and Imaging
- Biostatistics Shared Resource
- Cancer Control Core
- Office of Research Core Administration (ORCA) Website - Cores supported by the School of Medicine